About the Creator
My name is Allison Sharpes. I was taught how to make jewelry by my mom as well as other great makers. In my free time I love to create and spend time with my dogs who you will often see featured on here. All the work you see comes from the help of two studio pups named Alpine and Memphis. I am inspired by my home in the Sierra Nevadas, as well as other travels. I work mostly with sterling silver and love working with a variety of stones. My favorites include: Turquoise, Picture Jasper, and Opals, but you will see a large variety featured here!
- Unworn items may be exchanged or returned for store credit
- Returned item shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer
- Custom items are non refundable due to their personalized nature
- Exchanges are only available for a week after purchase
- If a purchased piece breaks within 30 days of purchase it will be fixed free of charge
- Broken items purchased after 30 days are subject to a "fixing fee"